[WED-IDE] SAP Web IDE can't start up after using newer version with the same user

Hi,

This took me the whole afternoon to figure out.

Problem:

Before the error, i'm using local SAP Web IDE version 1.45 with user ABC.
After trying with new local sap Web IDE version (1.53.1), I create the same user ABC with the same password & email (thanks to Chrome's autofill function).

I logged in and got this error:
Unhandled Error: failure during creation of required plugins -> ...


I thought that the version 1.53.1 would have some problem.
But it's not the reason. I tried with the older version on my computer, but the error persisted.
I also tried to restart: Orion server, Chrome, my computer. But nothing worked.

I took me the whole afternoon to research using google but no solution found.

The reason came out when I tried with Firefox, it worked.

Reason:

So the reason I think come from the Chrome's cookings & password save mechanism.
I'm not sure what is the exact reason, but I think because of the same user & password & email I used for both Web IDE (which run differently on different Orion server), would cause the logic flow run incorrectly.

Solution

Clear all caches & saved data for that day.
Restart Chrome, Orion & Web IDE.
It ran fine.

Thanks god!


---V---

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Tại sao lại chụp ảnh theo bố cục 1/3 ?

[sapui5] Best Practice in sapui5 development

Implement Search field with case-INSENSITIVE by SAP UI5