My experience to study German / Ich lerne Deutsch


Hello to whoever visit this page!
This page I will note all the experience I got while studying German, so that I can keep important  note for myself, as well as sharing experience with other people. Please fell free to leave any comment about your experience or idea for this page.

1/ Register a German class:
The first step, always (but not mandatory), is to join a class. Language not only help you study with a efficient curriculum, but also give you more connections (teacher and classmate) in German world, with really help you a lot in the future. They will help you improve your German, of course. But they may also be your friend, partner or even lover in the future.

Hence, let's sign up for a class and push yourself in German world.

2/ Schedule to study everyday:
You may have already heard this a lot: "Practising make perfect". Absolutely true with studying language.
To learn new language, you need to expose to it everyday. It will help you familiar with the character, the sound of the new language, which help you a lots in learning them. Once you got familiar to words in German, you would find it easier to get its meaning.

... Ops, sorry, i'm writing like I know all about studying German... But i'm not... Just a newbie.
I will make it simpler by showing what I did/am doing:

1/ I already signed up German class, it will start in June.
2/ Right now I spend 30 minute a days to learn vocabulary in German. The app duoligo seem to be the best to learn vocabulary of a new language.
3/ Maybe in near future, i will try to read and watch news/video in German. (entertainment video would be good: play & study as the same time)

3/ A dictionary:
Online dictionary seem to easy to get now:
http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/
I like this, because it show clearly how word transform in German rules. Google translate is fast but it can't tell me the details like this.

This seem to be good also: http://www.dict.cc/?s=eat

4/ Find some German & talk with them:
I work with German colleague, so it would be great opportunity to practice. (Actually, this the main reason why I study this language)

5/ Study while playing:
By reading book/magazine in German, playing video game, listen to music... Or is good.
I've just tried a really nice game in Android: Learn Deutsch

- I found an interesting series on learning Deutsh: Extra
It is based on the original Extra version for learning English, which I find so much fun when I learnt English.
Please be aware of copy right in above link for Extra; i'm not sure it have copy right of the series or not.

Tips to Study:

- How to recognize gender in German using suffixes:

-

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Tại sao lại chụp ảnh theo bố cục 1/3 ?

[sapui5] Best Practice in sapui5 development

Implement Search field with case-INSENSITIVE by SAP UI5