Beware to use comparison and logic operator (< > =) in string in SAPUI5 control’s string

Hi there,
Today I got a strange issue, which is simple, but take me a lots of time to figure out why.
I used control sap.m.select, and put the text into its property like below:
My page crashed because of "XML parse error"...
I've found out that the character "<=" in the string of additionalText property has caused the problem. But i'm not sure what is the reason. Maybe the "<=" has special meaning in sapui5 control string. I will look up for the reason and update later.
In the mean time, I've modified the string into text form so that the error can be fixed:
I hope you got answer if you encounter the same issue.
Anyone the root reason behind this error, please let us know.
Thanks & have a nice day.
Victor.

---V---

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Tại sao lại chụp ảnh theo bố cục 1/3 ?

[sapui5] Best Practice in sapui5 development

Implement Search field with case-INSENSITIVE by SAP UI5