Be careful to pick the right region for your SAP HANA Cloud

I've lost the whole morning to figure out why all of my joined domain get disappeared in SAP HANA cloud platform.
SAP appy  pretty well the new Fiori UX to their end user, but it is not done very well with the SAP HANA Cloud cockpit. It make me confused and don't know what is the reason for my problem.

OK, here the story:
I login my account to continue my working pending from yesterday, but I can't found my working folder with my team like yesterday, which should be like this:




Instead, I got the default log in screen like this:



At first, I think SAP HcP mis-understand with my trial account. (I have 2 account: partner account to dev app and trial account for my discovery). Hence, I tried to log in again many times. But not working. Then I delete all history & cookies of history, log in again but not work.
I have to restart my computer, but nothing work...

Having no clues, I read about user type of SAP HcP. Then and see this key word: Region
Suddenly I thiking that the reason is that I didn't pick up the correct server. (The same story when you lost all of your data when you switch to new server in World of Warcraft)


Then I go to the root home page of SAP HcP (above picture) and pick the right region server.
I would like to share this lesson learned if anyone got this trouble.

Cheer!

---V---

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Tại sao lại chụp ảnh theo bố cục 1/3 ?

[sapui5] Best Practice in sapui5 development

Implement Search field with case-INSENSITIVE by SAP UI5